Cumberland Pathways brings nationally recognized speakers and regional experts together to help you find your story. Beginners, seasoned researchers, and professional genealogists will leave Cumberland Pathways inspired.
- CeCe Moore, America’s leading expert in the emerging area of genetic genealogy
- Michele Ridge, formerly the First Lady of Pennsylvania and previously head of the Erie County Library System
- A former history professor at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point who now helps people use military records for family research
- Specialists in church records from most of the major denominations
- Prominent archivists from both the public and private sectors
- Historians from local universities who will entertain with stories of early immigrants into the Cumberland Valley
- Well-known leaders in the field of oral history
- Experts who have been instrumental in digitizing records and creating on-line data bases
- Professional genealogists who help others trace their family.
Not included on this list are your fellow attendees. They may just offer you the key to unlocking that proverbial brick wall.